Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello Fox Co Family and Friends!

First off, I apologize for the very late update! July got away from me and then I was out of town the first week or so of August.
June was a great walking month for the group, 700 miles!

As many of you know our Marines and Sailors will be returning home sooner than expected....what does that mean for our Walk to Iraq program? It is going to be cut short! I encourage you to step up your exercise and try to double your miles for the rest of August! That is my challenge for you this month...If you completed 20 miles in July, try to get 40 for August!
Our new total is:

1,785 miles

We have 5,200 miles to go to make it all the way to Iraq....can we do it? I bet we can! Get your neighbors and friends walking too! They can participate even if they have given me a release form....just get them walking with you!

Thanks again to everyone participating I hope it is enjoyable and beneficial!

Rachel

No comments: